- CA Basic Express – Users can visually manage all of their individual communication needs from a PC
- CA Pro – Builds on CA Basic Express by enabling voice mail control from anywhere in the world and adds presence and chat/IM functionality to assess coworker availability at a glance
- CA Supervisor – Allows supervisors to visually manage all of their employees’ call activities
- VM Assistant – This module allows users to check voicemail messages from a PC, forward them via email as .wav attachments, and perform many other voicemail management functions (requires optional KX-TVA voice messaging solution)
- CA Operator Console –Simultaneously manages and redirects multiple calls with such features as drag-and-drop call transfer—ideal for the busy receptionist, customer service desk or support desk
CA 3.0 features point-and-click call control; instant messaging (chat); visual voice messaging; Microsoft® Outlook® integration; door telephone and sensor control; IP camera integration and control; call history, calls made/missed, and supervisor group call monitoring and management. The system also supports two types of deployments: computer telephony integration (CTI) without a server for small-to-medium-sized businesses and CTI server-based systems that can support up to four separate locations. Some of the new features available with version 3.0 include “drag and drop” on-screen icons so callers can visually manage teleconference locations; remote location call monitoring; busy signal override, and detailed status reporting.
Communications Assistant productivity software supports the Panasonic KX-NCP and KX-TDE business telephone systems. For more information on Panasonic Communications Assistant and Panasonic business telephone systems, please visit www.key-comm.com.